The Ford Master Technicians offer bitesize tips to help you look after your car. And if you don’t fancy doing it yourself, then there’s always a Ford Motorcraft centre nearby you can take it to.
It happens to us all. At some stage, your car will be targeted by birds, and you’ll be left to clean up after them. Chris Fletcher, Master Technician at T.C. Harrison Ford in Derby, runs us through the problems it can cause if you don’t deal with it straight away. Plus he shows you the best way to remove it and to cover up any damage.
- Soak the stain in warm water
- Gently push it away with a cloth
- Dry the area with a clean cloth
- If there are any lasting stains, use non-abrasive car polish and apply gently with a cloth
- If the damage is severe, take it into a Ford Motorcraft centre
To find out more about Ford Motorcraft services and what they can do for you, click here